The Children’s Court deals with criminal cases, applications for apprehended violence orders, applications for compulsory schooling orders and cases involving the care and protection of children.
Not all cases involving children are dealt with in the Children’s Court. For more information, see About Us.
- New look Care and Protection Forms
- Youth Koori Court Practice Note and Factsheet issued
- Riverina Circuit to be held in Week 3 from February 2015
- Children's Law News Volume 3 2014 issued
- New Protocol for Children's Registrars Conducting Care Call Overs
- Parramatta Children's Court Trials New Youth Koori Court
- Reforms to Care and Protection Jurisdiction Commence 29 October 2014